Wednesday, May 20, 2015

My New Theme song

This week I have found my fight again. I am working harder then ever to gain strength and feel my best! Excersice is crucial to POTS. I am sure you will remember how hard I tried last summer afternoon being diagnosed with POTS my daily attempts to work out but I sadly made very close to no progress. In fact I was getting worse. Looking back I have treatment now and NUTRITION!! Nutrition is very important for healing in general or getting stronger.last summer my stomach was paralyzed and I am now tube fed. But if you feel like you can't do it (workout) just keep trying and this is coming from the girl who started an all in bed laying down workout routine but I can ride a bike now!!! It's such a blessing. To think my little body was shutting down just 8 months ago...
 The reason for this post is to announce how I did something totally amazing yesterday!! I danced for the first time in years and it felt so liberating! A piece of me is back ... there really is no explaining it. I danced till my toes were sore...:)Which brings me to my theme song (which by the way got me to dance) called Fight Song by Rachel Platten. Amazing song! I will NEVER quit fighting. Fighting is a part f my soul God gave me the fight to fight these hard trials. I also had a beautiful confirmation today about something I need to start working on. Feeling so so very blessed today and encouraged. Please keep fighting your fight always xoxox-Chelle
The Beautiful Lyrics to Fight Song:"This is my fight song. Take back my life song. Prove I'm alright song. My powers turned up starting right now I'll be strong. I'll play my fight song and I don't really care if nobody else believes cause I still got a lot of fight left in me."

No comments: