Tuesday, January 12, 2016

My Face

I have been dealing with Lichen Panus in my face for a couple of months now, I have tried just about everything I can think of. I have used creams, immune suppressants, steroids.  To only get this painful skin to stay persistent on living on my face angrily. I have wept big alligator tears. I have it in other places on my body too but having skin issues on your  face is a whole different thing. It hurts for the sun to hit it. Putting any makeup on hurts, any products of any sort. Simply hurt . I think everyone at some point feels less than others. Less than average. But lately I want to hide my face under a rug. The most frusterating thing is I have no clue how or if it's ever going to fully go away. But the one thing I do know is that beauty comes from thee inside. From our hearts, our souls... That is where the beauty Lies. I am so grateful for the knowledge that my beautiful isn't bought in a bottle or stored in a can. It is not on a price tag on some designer clothing. as no make up can cover up an ugly heart. No shoe will ever complete with a pretty heart. Tomorrow I'm thinking human kindness will be my main piece of my outfit!  There is so SO much more to life than outer beauty! I promise you!  Let your inner beauty turn into your outer beauty.                                             Heart, Chelle                                 "Therefore, care not for the body, neither the life of the body; but care for the soul, & for the life of the soul. 38.That in patience ye may posses your souls and face eternal" d&c 101:37-37... Here is another verse I pondered:d&c 6 verse 7 "seek not for riches but for wisdom and behold the mysteries of God shall be unfolded unto you, and then shall you be made rich, behold, eternal life is rich."