Monday, October 20, 2014

I Know that my Redeemer Lives

I am so grateful for the knowledge of the resurrection. I am grateful for the plan of salvation. Though life gets hard at times, and that's to be expected. I know I will be okay. In the darkest, deepest, hardest, of times I can strive to live and be better. With the knowledge that My Heavenly father loves me. I am so lucky because I know one day I will get to live with him in heaven for all eternity. Yes, being chronically ill with such a mean neurological disease is a trial for sure, something awful to endure. I know though one day I will have a perfect body. All these ailments, miseries, weaknesses will be gone. I will be whole again! Isn't that knowledge just such a wonderful thing! Here on earth I can take comfort in my Heavenly Father in just times... last night I was listening to a podcast by Meg Johnson (if you haven't gone to her blog, do it! she is amazing! Her podcast are way awesome!) She spoke about Job, and told a story about herself... in her story she was  having a rough time and prayed. She also quoted words from 'I know that my redeemer lives' this struck me, Those words! I have heard the song and sung it in church a various number of times. But I did not know the words! So last night I looked the lyrics up and wrote them down and they are beautiful and so truthful. The part of the song that really comforted me. A short time later I was feeling very sickly and weak A.K.A. "POTSY" A term people with Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia syndrome seem to use when ill. Normally I get sad, mad, frustrated, anxious. Last night I did not I clung to my Savior's truths! I found a great strength and comfort there. (I know I was suppose to hear these words last night, my Heavenly Father wanted me to hear them, Blessing!) 
 "He lives to comfort me when faint.
He lives to hear my Soul's complaint.
He lives to silence all my fears.
 He lives to wipe away my tears.
He lives to calm my troubled heart.
He lives All blessings to impart.'
Aren't those words so beautiful, how true they are <3
Lots of Love-Chelle.
 

No comments: