Saturday, October 11, 2014

Yesterday

Yesterday was rough to say the least. I started to write this post and then decided I needed to sleep. This morning when I got onto my laptop I read the wrods, "Today was quiet the day." it truly was rough waking up at 5 in the morning, to make it to my 8 A.M. appointment with the dietician. I am now on a liquid diet at least for the next few weeks. I have to get 1300-1600 calories a day. eat low fat and low fiber foods only and 54-65g of protein a day. (plus 10,000mg sodium for my POTS) The dietician put me on a severe Gastroparesis diet. She also said if I could not do this I'd end up with a  feeding tube. YIKES! I came to find out later that day from my Gastroenterologist that, that was not true. My tummy is not working up to speed it is very slow. And my Small bowel is really slow. This is all caused from my dysautonomia. now I thought and still keep finding some very reliable information that slowed motility and precisely if you have a gastric emptying test and at 4 hours your test showed 10% of the meal left in the stomach, then you have gastroparesis. . . I tested at 4 hours 15% was left in my stomach so I am very confused because my gastroenterologist said I do not have Gastroparesis. lots of headaches yesterday and confusion. I'm still very confused. Last night I layed it all on the table after a long upsetting day and I prayed to My Father in Heaven and just really gave him all my problems and worries and frustrations. I was very blessed last night to have my burden carried he simply let me relax, he gave me peace. He didn't take my problems away but he did in fact make the burden much easier to carry. Pray is important. No matter how you are feeling the Lord wants to hear from you. He wants to be there for you always. I hope you all are having a lovely day, lots of love-Chelle

No comments: