Saturday, January 10, 2015

Medical Trip Update

I am home! Finally! My new Gastroenterology appointment went okay. I am getting a nasal Gtube possible Jtube. That will consist of putting a tube up my nose, down my throat, and into the stomach (for a g) and if it's a J tube same thing except it goes into the Jejunum. I am nervous about that! Then I had 3 biopsies taken (one on my wrist, thigh, & leg). That was for the neurologist to study my small fiber nerves in my skin. Then I had a MRI of my neck. Let me tell you it was one rough day on me. I truly did not think I was going to make it. I was sooo sick with POTS all day. Plus like maybe 2 hours of sleep the night before and barely sleeping all week thanks to my POTS. I did get some shut eye last night so thankful! but have had tummy troubles all day! if I eat more then 2 bites I am sooo sick. So the Total Parenteral Nutrition is going bye bye! It is very full of side effects so I am glad! I also think it will help my tummy to have something in it... hope it will start back up more.

No comments: