Saturday, January 31, 2015

Tummy Aches & Alive

The past few days have been filled of tummy aches. But oddly I am starting to feel like a person again. Though my body is not my old body it is my new body... It's time I start embracing this life and start doing the best I can with this thing. Time to learn to live. To Love. To worry less. That is what my father in Heaven would want me to do with this challenge. Embrace it. That is what I will fight to do. However I do have a lot to learn. It's time to put one foot in front of the other and trust in God. Going to attempt upping me feed rate tonight to 20mls! Half way! Now if these flush and feed bags would just make me less nauseated and crampy I would be even happier than I already am! It is good to feel alive! Just take a second please, for me, take a deep breath and feel alive. xoxo-Chelle

No comments: