Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter 2015 in a nutshell

First, I hope you all had a very happy and blessed Sabbath day this Easter! Conference fed my spiritual needs and I am now ready to start working where I need.

My Easter in a Nutshell...
Woke up early (any spoonie knows how hard that can be) got dressed and we were off to fly kites.... it was soo windy I was miserable. Then my dad and Brother in law basically were the only ones enjoying it haha. I did fly one for a minute literally if, even that long.... turns out my great idea of doing something we did a kids on previous occasions wasn't so great. Then we hurried home to eat a simple lunch. My poor Mother Bless her heart prepared enough food for an army. We had chicken salad sandwiches, macaroni salad, chips and of course dip, and a veggie tray....oh and the disgusting  cheese and pimento sandwiches my whole family loves (except me). Haha.(if you're curious I did eat lunch.... I had a few bites of chicken salad sandwich and a few bites of macaroni salad... and a about 100Ml of formula.)

Then I made an Easter Bunny Bread Bowl to take to dinner at Grandma's. She did the classic ham, twice baked potatoes,and rolls.... a million more goodies...
How hard it is to have Gastroparesis on the Holidays. But I know my redeemer knows how I feel in times of hardships. It is because of him I keep moving  each day and finding those blessings in my life.
We of course got our farm cookies... that I may have already broke into...these bad boys are scrumptious.... we received them as kids from the Easter Bunny himself. You can find them at Hobby Lobby. That's my Easter. -Love Chelle

No comments: