Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Sleeping Beauty

I have struggled with sleeping issues for years, due to Dysautonomia/POTS. Once I went a whole week without one minute of sleep! It was pure torture and I will never forget it. For the last while, I have been having insomnia at night. As in I end up sleeping at around 2-3 A.M. Not ideal at all! I finally have gotten even worse with my sleep schedule... This last weekend I started sleeping round the clock! Granted, I was recovering from malnutrition due to my malfunctioning j tube the week prior to that... But starting yesterday I now have a strict sleep schedule. All I wanted to do was nap yesterday. I have been up for and hour and a half this morning... all I want is to sleep! haha! I did start Melatonin last night (3mg) but it messed with my POTS (heart rate, & blood pressure).  I did sleep at a decent hour though! So maybe Tylenol P.M. tonight and if that doesn't work a sleeping pill of some sort....Sleeping sure can get complicated. Holding eyes open-Chelle

No comments: