Wednesday, March 23, 2016

I can hear you

I  know God is telling me this because, yes it's a song but I keep hearing it, "I've still got a lot of fight left in me." Everytime I worry about being sick or my future. Every single time my mind starts to wonder it is automatically cut off by that simple phrase. today that rings in my head everytime. So apparently I still have a lot of fight left in me...my heart is going to continue to fight.what a comfort. this is simply my olive branch. My tender mercy. There is a light at the end of the tunnel. Be brave -Chelle          
  Genesis 8:11 "And the dove came in to him in the evening; and, lo, in her mouth was an olive leaf pluckt off: so Noah knew that the waters were abated from off the earth."        
                                  I just received the news I have serval ovarian cysts and that is probably causing bladder spasms... So looks like the sooner I see dr Desai the better! Ugh another surgery. Endometriosis stinks but I feel relieved that hopefully I don't have yet another medical problem which is the direction yesterday was going. All the endometriosis and cysts are old news... Having a rough night. My medicines making me super nauseous and my gastroparesis is acting up. Hoping tomorrow's better-Chelle 

No comments: