Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Insomnia & prayer answers, & help along the way


So I have been up for almost 24hours. Yeah... My body just decides it doesn't want to rest or you know get any of that good rem sleep... Oh no we must run ourselves ragged instead for no particular reason. I now am officially having a gastroparesis flare (Pray I will wake up tomorrow well ) and that my tube is fine not coiled or something! my body truly is fascinating. I fell asleep sometime this morning and woke up at 11:30. So a few hours of sleep. Then I decided to watch the video I shared yesterday a broken vessel by elder Jeffery holland. (It's one of my favorites) in that video he said this, "whatever else you may or may not be able to provide, you can offer prayers, and you can give 'love unfiegned' " I mentioned the other day after watching general women's meeting that I was unsure how a sick person like me would be able to help a refugee. But that I would pray on it. Well I have and though I do not think this is the definitive answer it is one answer to my prayer... If we feel hopeless in a situation and unable to lend a helping hand physically. We can ALWAYS pray. I know how much prayer works. I know I have been very prayed for during times of scary health battles. And I know our loving savior hears every last one. I wasn't even going to write a post today after being up 24 hours straight. To me it feels like God just laid the post in my lap for me, like he knows my day is hard and helping me along with it. I am so blessed-chelle        


                       If you would like to watch general women's meeting:  https://www.lds.org/general-conference/2016/04?cid=HP_SA_3-26-2016_dPFD_fGC_xLIDyL1-B_&lang=eng                                 If you would like to watch a broken vessel by elder holland: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kNAx2Rgq-uI

No comments: