Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Recoup

Today has been a day of recouping. After I finished my magnesium Iv I had the worst migraine and My spine hurt badly too. It was not fun and I was up late with it. When I went to use my sumatriptan shot I remembered the first time I used it I had some pretty bad side effects and everything that happens says to call your doc and not take it. Hmph so I used promethazine and Benadryl and it helped but didn't make it better. And my body was flared and it flared up and angry today too so mostly I've slept all day and when I ate I have been running a drain bag all day. So tummy is slower then typical and I basically feel like a power outlet that is being shorted and like I was ran over by a semi truck. I wanted to see heaven is for real at the movies but will have to another day.- lots of healing love vibes, Chelle

No comments: