Friday, June 27, 2014

I am doing what????

OH boy Folks! I am doing some serious digging into the Driscol Theory and my POTS/Dysautonomia... in a lot of cases patients with mast Cell disorders treat the mast cell and their POTS/Dysautonomia gets better....Every thing she talked about in her videos I totally know she is spot on with things! She explains how I feel perfectly and what goes on in my body! (She herself has E.D., and POTS Dysautonomia, and I think Mast Cell) So I did digging into myself, and I have my list of foods to avoid:
Histamine foods:
  • Chocolate
  • Shell Fish
  • Some Nuts
  • Tomatoes
  • Some Cheeses
  • Milk
  • Wheat
  • Strawberries
  • pineapple
  • UNCOOKED egg whites
  • Fermented Cheeses
  • Fermented veggies
  • Cheddar Cheese
  • Parmesan Cheese
  • Brewer's Yeast
  • Canned Fish
  • Finned Fish
  • Spinach
  • Aged/Processed meats
  • Left over meat or fish(left in the fridge is a no no! if you freeze left overs then cook them it is okay.... Mast cells grow in the meat while sitting in the fridge)
So I am taking these foods out of my diet, I am not exactly sure as to how at the moment but I have been brain storming...started last night and I seem to be doing better today (knock on wood)
For more info about the Driscol Theory and Dr. Diana Driscol :
http://prettyill.com/
Wish me luck! I hope you are feeling well today! God loves you! xoxo-Chelle

No comments: