Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Recovery Pedals

This is my "bike"  I got it for recovery and I have had it for about a month. I am making progress on it .... But this is not a real bike I want a real cute bike like a beach cruiser ... this bike doesn't go anywhere it's inside and I feel like I am 80 years old when I use it. Sometimes I laugh at myself because it just looks odd; sitting in a chair pedaling. I started and 30 seconds to a minute... now its 5 minutes and I think last night I actually hit 10-15 minutes. So improving! those little improvements don't seem like a lot right now to me because I am having a hard time with all of this but I know it will be and I will look back at how much bigger those little things are. However when I graduate off this sucker it is going to be burnt or something I hate it....Any ideas? lol

No comments: