Monday, November 10, 2014

Sick is a Full Time Thing, Ya know?


HAPPY VETERAN'S DAY!! THANK YOU TO ALL THE VETERANS OUT THERE WHO HAVE SERVED, OR ARE CURRENTLY SERVING TO YOU I OWE MY GRATITUDE!
                                                                                                             xo-Chelle



The other night I felt like a preschooler lugging around my backpack full of TPN. (nutrition through my picc line) I sent this to my Sister because I knew she'd laugh. (she is always saying I ran around with a ponytail on top of my head)Tonight I spent hours priming my bag because the pharmacy forgot to vacuum the air out of my bags! It is dangerous to put air into your veins... So hours me and my mom spent priming away. (priming is where you get the air out of your IV line)  It was so hard for me because I took an antibiotic and it made my tummy so angry I was just sick as could be. ( This particular antibiotic is suppose to be speeding up my tummy...well it just reeked havoc on me instead). I am hooked up now and so tired but I have to stay up to take medication that I am too nauseated to take... being sick is hard work! Hope you all have a lovely day I am hoping to break out of my house! -Sick Chelle

No comments: