Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving- In the Hospital

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! Gobble, Gobble! hope you have a wonderful day and time with your loved ones! I am in the hospital. Away from my family have been here since Monday. I must say I am very thankful for my mom who takes such good care of me but I  learned something last night. My family does Thanksgiving Eve and I have never missed it and you don not realize how much you miss your loved ones until you can't be with them. So give the hugs and kissed and spread the love to your most treasured loved ones in your life this thanksgiving! <3- Chelle


This is what they gave me this morning jello and broth!
 
Then they made it up with this (I did not eat it, I can't) but it felt good to look at it anyways I did devour some mashed potatoes!

No comments: