Tuesday, August 19, 2014

24 or so hours of hardship


The past 24 hours have been one of the hardest 24 hours I have ever experienced in life... I don't want to go into the details but I was just in pure misery. I prayed and cried and prayed and begged and cried some more. But through this lonely time I have seen so much support and the even greater part is a blessing came from it.. I just met a friend close to my age and she too has the problems I have even the ones that other POTS patients don't necessarily have! I have never met another with pelvic floor problems. She has been so kind to me today emailing me, checking how I am hanging in there God sent me the biggest blessing today, I doubt this young lady knows how touching this is and how much I needed a good friend in this level of sickness.... I am one blessed person and I know God placed her in my life! I hope I can be a good supportive friend back. Sometimes the worst awful trials that seem endless, dark, devastating, and more scary then ever bring the biggest brightest blessings into our lifes! xoxo-Chelle.

No comments: