Thursday, August 28, 2014

Journal Entry...Braver??

Today I post my journal entry from yesterday. Am I getting stronger? Braver? I don't exactly know what to call it. I think I am finally just taking a breath of fresh air and "letting go" of what I can simply not control, no matter how bad I want to be in control of this
 
August 27, 2014
It's time, time to accept this life. This is my new life. There is no going back...Just forward now. Embrace the special life you have. Not as planned. Lots of hurdles to jump over. Some more pain to endure. But this is my life and I will NOT let a stupid condition take me down. I have to treat it. I have to push it. I have to medicate it.(referencing to my body) But God will never give me more than I can handle. I can do this. I have Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome/Dysautonomia and a slew of other conditions. But that is not who I am. Yes, it will always be a part of me but I can continue. Keep on keeping on.
P.S. I can't keep fighting with myself, I will never win.
 
 

No comments: