Thursday, August 21, 2014

You might be chroniaclly ill if you can play 'I Spy' with all your medical junk!

You may be Chronically ill if.....
Your night stand is a constant mess of medical things/ remedies ...
( There is SO much stuff on my night stand!! Lets play I spy... I spy with my little eye... an SIJ Brace, eye drops, measuring mixers for electrolytes/medications, lotion, a maker (because I am forgetful), My lamp, an abdominal binder, & last but not least a smidge of my humidifier...)
I had to post this picture I took yesterday, I actually felt good enough to do my make up and get all dolled up. Which always makes my heart feel happier... it's been a real struggle these past few weeks, reality of life with a rare disease is setting in... But I take great comfort in my knowledge that god has an eternal plan for me and I am going to quote a few of my favorite scripture quotes that help me get through... if you are having a hard time your Heavenly father knows, he hears you, cling unto him & I promise he will never fail you <3 xoxo -Chelle.
P.S. Does anyone else have this problem??? I can never keep my night stand free of all my medical "junk".

 Favorite Scripture quote #1 "Be patient in afflictions, for thou shalt have many; but endure them for lo, I am with thee, even unto the end of thy days." D&C:
 
Favorite Scripture quote #2 "I will be on your right hand and on y:our left, and my spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you to bear you up." D&C 84:88
 
  Favorite Scripture quote # 3 "For there is hope of a tree, if it be cut down, that it will sprout again, & that the tender branch thereof will not cease." Job 14:7

No comments: