Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas


Sister, Me, Mom.
I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!!
I sure did! My Christmas was full of blessings!
First off I prayed my heart out that I could be well
at least for Christmas day. When I woke up it was
7:30 a.m. (nothing short of a miracle for me to
be up that early). I also was the first to wake up
So since I was up I put my makeup on and did
my hair. Totally shocked my parents. Then my
sister slept in haha which was fine and I felt
good ALL day long! A miracle, simply. 
The day was calm and peaceful. one of 
Those days you just cherish and enjoy. It even 
snowed!! (with a 10% chance) A very lovely day!
The day prior (Christmas Eve) on of my lines in
 my picc line clogged. And the cath-flow did
not unclog it. So Home health left it for Monday
to try again. I had been checking it nightly with
a syringe and bam! I had a blood return!
I received lots of lovely presents. But my biggest
 one was from My Heavenly Father and that was
my good health!

No comments: