Monday, July 28, 2014

I Did The Imposible

So this morning it was rainy and cool outside so I put my pink, purple, & yellow tenny shoes on and my brace, got the dog and went outside. I walked around a while and finally decided I am going to give running a try. (I have attempted several times and failed) today I am happy to announce I ran just a few feet. But I RAN!! I feel so blessed and my Savior is definitely with me! I received a blessing Saturday for comfort because well my heart felt quashed over being sick. I had such a bad past 2 weeks, glad to announce yesterday I started popping out if it. I am not well still, I do not want to leave that impression. The impression I want to leave is even with POTS Dysautonomia, Mast Cell Activation Disorder, Endometriosis, Lichen planus, Asthma, Hypothyroidism, Joint hypermobility, and recovering from a Trauma Pelvis, I still did something amazing. Now I  am sure most 21 year olds would not think running a few feet was anything worth celebrating or bawling hysterically in my yard thanking my Heavenly Father over and over again would be amazing but I do! I see the beauty in this life no matter how small something can be to the world, it can be something huge for you personally and that's what matters! I have a mountain in front of me... I can't go around it unfortunately, I must go over it and straight to the mountain top. That's where I will be maybe not today but one day I will! I think today I am the happiest I have ever been in my life!
Lots of Love-Chelle 
 #POTS #DYSAUTONOMIA #ENDOMETRIOSIS #MASTCELLACTIVATIONDISORDER #ASTHMA #PELVICFLOORTENSIONMYALGIA #CHRONICALLYILL

No comments: