Monday, July 7, 2014

The Brace Begins

I have no fourth of July Pictures!! What is wrong with me! I had a good fourth of July! and I hope you all did too <3
THE BRACE BEGINS:

This is the little gem called my brace, it is all the latest fashion haha I hate it very much and at the same time I am grateful for it.... after so long it hurts and I rip it off and then later I hurt so I put it on again repeat, repeat, & repeat.... Last night I finally slept with it on and it did help some pain! It is helping my hips quite a bit! Still indulging in my special non histamine food diet...(I have Mast Cell Activation Disorder). it does help!  I do not eat: wheat, milk parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, (yikes) fermented cheese, egg whites uncooked*, chocolate, Shell fish, finned fish (what kinda fish does not have fins??), canned fish, some nuts, tomatoes, spinach, pineapple, strawberries, brewer's yeast, aged/processed meats, fermented veggies, & last but not least meat or fish that has been refrigerated for left overs ( must cook meat then freeze! While that leftover meat sits in the fridge it will grow mast cells. If you have a form of Mast Cell I would definitely try eliminating these foods! I had no clue what I was constantly eating was making me so ill! So TRY IT if you have Mast cell)Last night it rained and thundered with lightning and I loved it! Until I felt like it was making me sick every time it rains like that I just don't feel good. I had pressure in my head and spine (not comfortable!) this morning I woke up feeling like I had been hit by lighting! (not that I ever have been hit by lighting but if I had to guess that's how I felt)  I am positive it has to do with the barometric pressures. Maybe in time that will improve too! Have a little theory in my head as to why this is happening!! (with the help of DR. Diana Driscoll link :http://prettyill.com So thankful for the rain after such dry weather! These awful forest fires Forest fires need to stop! Rain is a  good thing!! xoxo- Chelle

No comments: