Tuesday, April 12, 2016

General conference on a Tuesday?

I've only viewed the morning session of Saturday's general conference (LDS) that was two weeks ago I was in the hospital and the bits I watched I couldn't remember from all the medicine and last week was just a longer version of that time and this past weekend I was in the hospital once more. Finally I have a clear head again and was ready for some of that wonderful spirit of our loving Savior through the Holy Ghost... Especially after my struggling day yesterday. All the messages I could reside with and my heart has been lifted and I feel renewed... One thing that I will be doing is praying more and simply putting myself closer to the Lord. I'm so very blessed in this life though it definitely is not easy to see all these trials as just that, blessings. Oh but they are. I am so blessed! -Chelle           https://www.lds.org/general-conference/2016/04?cid=HP_SU_3-4-2016_dPFD_fGC_xLIDyL1-B_&lang=eng      

No comments: