Monday, April 11, 2016

Uphill Battles

Listening to hymns trying to relax while my head is spinning out of control. A lot of sick people don't talk about the ugly but I do... I go through days or weeks even of relentless stress and depression because I am constantly in battle. An uphill battle I very rarely win. Not just the bodily being sick battle but the battle for the care I know I need and deserve. Sometimes medical professionals skip this part leaving their patients in the dark or left to mop up their mess. Especially when your dealing with home health treatments all on your own. You see I don't have home health nursing I had no choice but to take on all my care head on last summer when my doctors treatment did not meet "protocol" when you have a crazy disease  like me we don't fit into typical protocols or well normal anything I mean who has to have 10,000 mg of sodium a day to be healthy!? Ya see my point. This past two weeks I've been in a battle with my home health pharmacy which looks like after much stress and worrying I'll be having to make a trip all the way to pheonix to learn how to run my Iv pump (probably will take a whole of 15mins) I'm so worn. I don't always understand why this whole sick thing has plaqued my life but I know God gives his toughest battles to his toughest warriors. So that piece I will keep in my heart and keep fighting my battles one day at a time-Chelle    
D&C 24:8 "be patient in afflictions for thou shalt have many; but endure them for lo, I am with thee, even unto the end of thy days." 

No comments: