Wednesday, April 13, 2016

The beginning of the end of a long dilemma

Home health pharmacy nursing is coming up to my house to see ME and I am so relived and excited!!! Oh it's been such a horrible battle with these infusions and getting a pump hopefully after Friday I can put it behind me because I won't lie I don't know if I can fight any longer with these things. Fighting for your health is relentless. Fighting for your proper care in an abnormal situation is pure torture!! But when I started to pray humbly to my loving Heavenly Father and put my trust and burdens in his hands... Instead of freaking out and being upset and anxious... Everything came together pretty effortlessly. That's no coincidence. Okay lesson learned check! He is good, so good, come unto him! D&C 29:6 "and, as it is written-whatso-ever ye shall ask in faith, being United in prayer according to my command, ye shall receive." xo, hugs to all-Chelle p.s I received my pump today whoop!! 

No comments: