Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentines Day!

I hope you all have a very happy Valentines Day!!xoxo
 
 
 
Wearing a black bracelet for Talia Joy. If you don't know who she is she was a vlogger. She did very well with it and she raised a lot of awareness about childhood cancer...She was a special soul and heavenly father had a beautiful plan for her on this earth. This summer he took her from this world into heaven at 13 years old.  I'm sure she is smiling down on her friends and family. today (valentines day) is her cancer diagnosis anniversary. She fought for 5 or 6 years. sorry I am unsure about that fact...but 2 years ago she decided to wear black on valentines day for cancer awareness...what a sweet girl. an inspiration to the world! #TaliasLegacy
 
 
Wrecker says happy valentines day!! I heart you!! & am being held against my own will... lol