Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Health Update:

  I may not be at my best but I am still good:) 
 
 
 
 
Feeling better this morning than last night... or I mean this afternoon. I woke up around noon oops. Didn't sleep well last night. Will definitely be a day in bed recovering and resting this worn down body. Sorry no cool post today or fun... but I do not feel good and can't seem to think of anything. So there's my update:) did come across this today though with having Endometriosis I do think infertility should be covered by medical insurance I mean after all majority of infertility is caused by a medical condition or problem. Here's a link on a petition and you can read and see what your opinion is...https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/include-infertility-treatmentscare-every-insured-individual-part-their-health-insurance-coverage/Hxr8xd8l

OH I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING COOL TO POST TODAY!!! Hilary Weeks shared this on facebook and I really liked it!! kinda goes with what I blogged last night about not wanting to be me but maybe not being me wouldn't be so great as I think, and could be worse... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=1413155718825306