Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Joint Inflammation? causing pain? Read this...

HI everyone, my hip has inflammation in it due to well I am not real sure why I get joint inflammation I have autoimmune diseases so probably due to that... however I am still not diagnosed my lab work is crazy and I never test for anything then when I do it goes away by the time we test again... Aren't autoimmune diseases great?? I have been suffering with joint inflammation for a very long time but lately its been in my right hip (SUPER BAD) and in my L-1,L-2 discs in my back.... This morning I decided to use my tens/ifc unit for my hip and let me tell you something it isn't even finished yet and my hip feels soooo much better! What a tens/ifc unit does is mix up the pain signals... This effect lasts for hours after you use it too. It is side effect free and it truly works for me....its a small machine with 4 electrodes and you place the electrodes around the pain and it makes it better in about 15 -20 minutes! MY FAVORITE PART NO PILLS!! So if you are suffering from chronic pain of any kind I suggest this little baby right here... in 7 1/2 years this has been my best pain reliever!! it does not always take the pain fully away but my pain scale is always so much lower afterwards! I think this is  a really cool tool for someone who is living with chronic pain. P.S. you do need a prescription for it and you can't use it all day long its to be used once or twice a day like in the morning and at night kinda deal. I am seeing a new rheumatologist next Friday and the nerves are kicking in already... I just want to know what's wrong with me & I need a doctor to fight the fight with me and not give up on me.. I know doctors are human and don't have super powers but when a doctor tries and tries that doctor is normally the doctor that will figure it out or sends you to someone who can. Fingers Crossed and lots of prayers! I really need a diagnosis a.s.a.p.