Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Wacky Wednesday...Well Not Really More Like Snoring Wednesday!

Today I am going to just rest rest rest! Had to up my panic disorder meds just a teeny bit for a couple days because I am so worried about this new doctor. (it's normal for this to happen) GRR I hate upping meds I like to lower them! So therefore I have super medicine induced fatigue! I also am going to pack so we can go to my doctor appointment...my appointment is Thursday morning so we will go down tonight. So therefore I won't have internet access so I won't be posting anything...PLUS I AM TAKING MY COMPUTER TO GET THE VIRUSES WIPED OFF. THIS USUALLY TAKES 2 DAYS ... So I will blog as soon as I get the chance to and catch you up on my weekend/ how the new doctor is... and what will be going on... Hope you all have a wonderful rest of the week!! Wish me luck for tomorrow! I am super nervous... & I mean SUPER...The lord shall provide! prayers would be greatly appreciated :) thanks!