Friday, February 28, 2014

No Virus, New appointment at Mayo Clinic, & Stress Sundae

I almost didn't blog tonight when I got home...My heart is sad and I have been confused and upset and everything in between...I saw my new doctor Thursday! He was good and I really like him... here's the run down... HE feels I don't have any other autoimmune diseases (besides lichen planus) and all the millions of doctors I have seen previous to now have basically ran the same few tests...( no wonder we weren't getting any answers) I have been brushed off a lot! So he thinks I could have something called autonomic nervous system disorder or POTS... I will have the test next Friday and have a consult with a neurologist next month. THEN go back to rheumatology and go from there... I was super nervous/scared of all this new unexpected info. Yet, grateful ... after Mayo WE went to lunch then straight to physical therapy...after that I demanded we go to sweaty peas (frozen yogurt) it is self served and delicious!! I call it my stress sundae! It made me feel better! tonight I won't lie I got home and got on the internet and looked all this up and panicked and had a little large meltdown but my momma made me feel better and looked up everything and she doesn't think I have it... now that the panic has subsided I agree there are a lot of things that don't fit. Yet, we can see where the doctor was coming from the test does make sense and will be a good rule out if it is negative ( we hope for negative! I do not want this!) I am very upset and my nerves are on high...I hate being jittery! but the lord is near and I can endure any hardship with faith and I can have healing...prayers, faith, & patience. It is in gods hands and he has a plan for me whether I agree or not at times I just have to trust in him that it will be for the betterness of me.
                                                                  STRESS SUNDAE

                                                         The sunset  on our way to mesa...
P.S. WE GOT INTO MESA JUST IN TIME TO HAVE A HALF HOUR BEFORE BEST BUY CLOSED... GEEK SQUAD WAS VERY NICE & HELPFUL TO THIS GIRL WHO KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT COMPUTERS ***NO VIRUS JUST OPERATOR ERROR*** PHEW!