Tuesday, February 11, 2014

My Twist on Orange Potpourri

good morning! today I can curled up on the couch with my blanket, enjoying the smell of my potpourri on the stove! I will warn you it is more of an autumn smell. It is amazing, smells very heavenly! Not to strong not overwhelming at all! My Most favorite part about it is there isn't any chemical smells!! First you are going to need some orange peels. that's right need a use for all your wasted orange peels this year? throw them in a pot & cook up some potpourri!

 I add the normal orange peels (as many as you want as far as I am concerned) I used 2 oranges worth. Then I put a whole tsp. of cinnamon in my pot (you can use sticks if you prefer) Then instead of nutmeg this girl added some pumpkin spice (1/2 tsp.) and a dash of vanilla. It smells simply amazing! Ha Ha It smells so good my dog keeps going to the table looking for people food. See your dog will even appreciate it!