Thursday, May 8, 2014

Back to the Doctor

well in the Morning back to the neurologist 4 hours there and 4 hours home... Should be a very long painful day traveling is awful to me.... I had a very bad day health wise today dizziness, fatigue So bad I got up to make a salad, washed the lettuce and had to sit back down...pains everywhere, intense shaking, sensitive to anything, bad migraine, brain fog...nausea, the list goes on and on and have had a bad night too. That being said  I am looking forward to seeing a doctor and praying for help and guidance... Prayers work! I just need to breathe and be patient. I know he believes me but I am still afraid he wont believe me, (doc)I know that makes no sense but so many doctors have quit me... I am going to put this in the lords hands... I can do this!

No comments: