Thursday, May 15, 2014

The Importance of Uniqueness

I believe uniqueness  plays a very important roll in our lives. I believe as individuals we are no two exactly the same. I believe in being you & only you. God put each and every one of us here on earth and he gave us each a special gift that no one else has and that my friends is our uniqueness. We are all special.N one mimics another exactly the same, some can sing some can dance, some can decorate a room, or build the biggest buildings but no two souls are exactly the same... Our differences help create ideas and survival.Uniqueness helps us build friendships, relationships. love, support we are all here for a purpose and our uniqueness will point us in just the right direction we should be going our uniqueness is a compass in our tool box of life... uniqueness is a necessity
Uniqueness gives the world diversities we need... I personally feel my uniqueness is a tender mercy sent from above.... when younger I looked down upon it, now I see uniqueness in a whole different  way it is a beautiful gift from god to make being your special self a little bit more special.

No comments: