Sunday, May 4, 2014

Mountains to Climb - Henry B. Eyring - April 2012 General Conference



This is my all time favorite talk I can remember the first time I listened to this years ago it brought tears to my eyes just as these words put the spirit I my heart and my eyes again filled with the same tears of gratitude and filled my heart with God's Love, The knowledge of my redeemer, and made all the bad things seem okay for I knew the truths of this talk and still do...  AS I end this trying week I so needed to hear this it has two of my favorite scripture quotes one hangs on my wall and another on my shelf in my room as a constant reminder ,"Fear not what man can do for God shall be with you for ever and ever." D&C 122:9 and " I will be on your right hand and on your left and my spirit shall be in your hearts and mine angels round about you to  bear you up." -D&C 84: 88:

No comments: