Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Keep Movin'


I have experienced pain at it's best the past 48 hours from Endometriosis. However that is not what I want to talk about today... Have you ever ran into a person who has judged you for being sick? Surely if you are chronically ill you know what I am talking about... I was just thinking about this topic the other day and if someone is judging you for your illness... it is THERE problem! You are so much more amazing then they could ever know and I hope you have the courage to just keep on going because you are way worth it! I think it is shameful for another person to consider someone else's illness as a flaw... it is the opposite it is a beautiful strength that comes from humility, faith, endurance.... never apologize for your aliments! There is nothing to ever be sorry  for! I hope you have a good day and I totally believe in you and hope for the best for you, xoxo- Chelle

No comments: