Monday, May 19, 2014

Tender Mercies Through a Song and a Little Book



Once again I have felt the very comfort from my heavenly father through this song... I have been trying my hardest to be grateful, positive, & happy these past few days but the sting of a new disease and a new life is getting to me. The diet I can not win with, the crazy expensive medications, the getting stared at today while I waited in line because I was shaking badly, tremoring.  (I don't feel very well) What those people didn't know was I was using every single thing inside of me to stand there and get that tiny important task done. My heart felt sad then to come home to find out the pharmacy lost one of my prescriptions (don't even ask how that happens. they do not know) I know my father in heaven hears me always and he does understand and he does carry me through those tough times that seem endless. Just like in Noah when the dove brings back that olive leaf... songs like this are my little olive leafs they give me hope and remind me that the trial will eventually come to an end no matter how long. If you are having a rough day it is okay.

I opened up my book of faith and read DOCTRINE AND COVENANTS 105:40-41
According to the voice of the spirit which is in you, all things shall work together for your good.
41 Therefore, be faithful; and behold, and lo, I am with you  even unto the end. Even so. Amen. You may be the child of light,



 Remember that but also remember tomorrows a new start and things can be better:) xoxo Chelle

No comments: