Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Just Me

Today I am going to just spend my day here at home.... by the end of tomorrow I will have been home for 4 days in a row! I hate not getting out of the house like this...it just is not healthy. I have been stuck here due to my Endometriosis pain... it is the worst it has been since surgery (2 years ago) and I really do not need surgery right now with everything that is going on with my Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome/Dysautonomia and Mass Cell Activation...  I think the treatment may be helping fingers crossed knock on wood! I plan to Jackie Chan those Cells and every other thing that trys to get in the way! I am going to fight that fight... if you don't who will??? You can do it! I believe in you! Stay Strong and pray, god hears you! I promise! xoxo- Chelle

I just love my dog!! I took this picture the other day hehe he is too cute!

No comments: