Tuesday, May 27, 2014

The Importance of Prayer

I have always been aware of how important pray is (well almost always) in my early teens I didn't have a testimony nor did I know if the church was 100% true. But in a short time I discovered it was true and soo much more. I am so grateful for this discovery for it is the best thing in life I have ever learned, or gained. The power of prayer is amazing, followed by the Holy Ghost. In times of trouble prayer is there to turn to for help. In times of uncertainty., prayer is there to help guide us. In times of worry  prayer is there to give us the spirit of comfort. In times of happiness and joy prayer is there for thanksgiving. In times of Sorrow prayer is there to lift us up. I could go on all day...At times we need prayer for others.... prayer is there to talk to your heavenly father he hears every word. Whether in silence or aloud, every word is heard and he listens. Sometimes we pray for things and they do not have the outcome we would of liked or hoped for but remember our heavenly father knows what is best for us and those around us.  Eventually we will be able to look back at those moments and go aha! that is why such and such things didn't work out the way I wanted. and you know what normally comes after those moments.... Gratitude and a dose of humility. Prayer works, prayer is a blessing from heaven to use against the rocky currents of life. When in doubt pray....he is there for you waiting with opened arms, in any situation...HE LOVES YOU <3-Chelle

No comments: