Saturday, March 8, 2014

The test went...

Test went well ... will receive results in a month when I have a consult with neurology... Funny fact that happened with my test... I got the wrong paper work in my instructions for the test...this paper work told me I needed to be very well hydrated and feel like I had to pee when I got there... I found this odd but did it anyways drank tons of water the night before and tons of water that morning... I told the lady when she took me back I drank plenty of water for the test...She had a very strange look on her face to my surprise... then she told me that was not a part of this test I was having and asked why I did that... so I showed her my instructions and she looked at them and was totally baffled because this was not suppose to be in my instructions for the test... in fact they make everyone use the restroom before they do the test because you are hooked up to a million things.... They apologized and we had a good laugh... anyways because of this I had to pee sooo incredibly bad during the test I thought I was going to die haha so if you are getting a nervous system test do not drink a ton of water I repeat do not drink a ton of water!!  That was how my test went ... it will be interesting to see what the results are... The odd things that happen in the medical world... hope you are having a wonderful weekend!