Monday, March 3, 2014

Toss Up but I can do anything!

Today I am still full of emotions about the news Mayo Clinic brought me. I have the test for my nervous system Friday to see if it is misfiring. I am continuously praying my nervous system is working perfectly fine for if you have something wrong with your autonomic nervous system...that's a pretty serious problem... autonomic nervous system is all the things your body does without thinking (breathing, stomach digest, eyes dilate and adjust to light) I have never felt so scared about what's been wrong with me in my life. It even says it can lead to death! at 21 I'm not ready to go ANYWHERE!! I will continue with prayers that this is not the problem for I feel I have many things in this life I have yet to accomplish and I have a lot more to do healthy! it is in god's hands...my dog has been very sick he is having tummy issues he has stress colitis, for some reason he got it when we went out of town the other day...weird we always are leaving out of town for my healthcare. If you read this I don't normally ask this but please pray for me, that I do not have this awful problem. Thanks if you do you don't know how much that means to me during this tough time! '' I will be at you're right hand and your left, and my spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you to lift you up."-D&C:88 I will continue to keep this in my heart and my head!

I am Michelle, I have my heavenly father by my side and in my heart...With him I can concur anything! IF he brings me to it I will get through it ... He puts the fight in me to accomplish anything no matter what the circumstance may be. I believe in miracles I believe in me and God's eternal plan for me! I am a little girl with great BIG plans! (as Mindy Gledhill would sing) yes I am really into Mindy Gledhill right now. I love you all xoxo