Wednesday, April 16, 2014

A Good Day!


I love my pup to death he is the best!! Today has been a good day!

 Went to appointments, lunch date with the mom, and of course hanging out with this incredible doggy dog... Still measuring the fluids and the salt, doing small exercise, and I didn't wear compressions today (shh) I needed a little break from those! I am working very hard to not be bummed and to be happy with this life! I bought new curtains can't wait to show you....you will have to see them later alligators! have a happy bright sun shining day! Hope all is well with you if not, hold on tight to god he loves you!  Have a lil fun <3
 
MY PICTURES FOR TODAY!
 
                              Love Love Love! these ankle boots! the store I got them from is no longer in business boo!



No comments: