Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Birthday Celebrating

This is the darling birthday gift my favorite cousin bought me! It's the cutest bag ever! I LOVE leopard print! WE celebrated our birthdays today because we haven't had a chance to see each other for  months! We just kept missing each other.... her b-day was in February and mine in January! it doesn't matter when all that matters is that you do celebrate:) Should of took pictures but I think we were having too much fun!! (haha I love how it looks like I am eating the bow haha. I am not eating the bow, just excited*)

feeling better today knock on wood... pain is soo much better today, a little achy, still fatigued and a little woozy and very fogy thinking, either a infection or a bad lichen planus flare but I am a fighter so, fight on I will...

As the evening progresses I am very fatigued and I have more pain it seems every minute adds to the pain level...and now my face and ears are bright red swollen/burning and hot due to blood pulling  grr...

No comments: