Saturday, April 26, 2014

This is What's in My Heart Every Day... It's What I Know

"You were tutored by him before you came into this life. He helped you understand and accept that you would have trials, tests, and opportunities perfectly chosen just for you. You learned that our father had a plan of happiness to get you safely through these trials and that you would help and bring others safely through theirs. This plan is marked by covenants with god."-Henry B Eyring

I LOVE this! This very thing is what keeps me going everyday... it's what I am made of. It's why I have chosen to blog to help others out somehow through my crazy journey because I knew their were others out their struggling too... and I truly hope this helps  someone even just one person and I will have done my job! being Sick is soo complicated and such a hard thing to go through, but I know it has also given me many blessings that I'd never trade one bad day for the blessings I have received and the knowledge of better understanding of this life and what it is truly all about. I am so thankful for my opportunities that have came from being sick. God Loves each and everyone of us, we all have a plan eternal.

No comments: