Saturday, April 5, 2014

Neurology consult results & pre-general conference

Friday I saw a neurologist at mayo Clinic. He basically thinks I could have Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome. This news was hard but I had a spiritual visitor around that helped a lot! (my granddad who passed away a few years ago. In fact he has visited me during some of my hardest challenging times... and other special souls... I believe that the veil between this world and heaven is very thin and our loved ones are our angels... in the D&C:88: "I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you to bear you up." I know this is a truth and a blessing! That is one good thing I have gained out of sickness is blessings to notice when my angles are around me....BACK TO MY APPOINTMENT... he feels I very well could have Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome but has a lot more testing to do before an official diagnosis ... I was heart broken to hear this it scares me to know my nervous system could be the reasons for my sufferings it sets in deep. I will continue praying and studying my scriptures... god can heal me! but it also has to be god's timing we don't always know what is best for ourselves but I trust in the Lord. Due to some testing we had to stay out of town an extra day and I just got home and I haven't even had the opportunity to stream today's general conference! I was looking forward to this very much so I am saddened but happy for the internet so I can watch it In a minute and view tomorrows session live and be all caught up and full of our savior's love and our prophets advice for me... I need advice spiritually right now... I am very interested in what conference has in store for me... in fact I am hurrying to type this so I can watch it! but I felt it was important to type a before conference and  after conference... I will post again Monday:)
testing I am having includes several heart tests, blood tests, EMG, lab tests,hearing tests, and I think that's it ... Happy Saturday night may you have a blessed Sunday tomorrow! LOTS of LOVE- Chelle

No comments: